High Strength Black Spot Remover - Patio / Driveway Cleaner
Customer Services: 01634 245666
- A Super High Strength Lichen Black Spot remover
- Cleans your patio and removes those tough black spots
- Safe to use on a wide range of hard surfaces including block paving
- Use the solution neat for maximum results - 5litres Covers approx 25m2
- Rejuvenates even the most tired of patios and driveways
- Best used with spray bottle to ensure maximum coverage
This product is a 5L bottle of concentrated black spot remover. It can be used neat or diluted, depending on the level of staining. It is safe to use on a wide range of surfaces, and will leave your patio or driveway looking like new.
For best results, use with a spray bottle to ensure full coverage of when black spots and lichens threaten to take over your patio, you don’t want to take any chances.
It’s a highly-concentrated, max strength formula that powers through even the most stubborn black spots, leaving your patio, path, or paving looking brand new.
Our Black Spot Remover is suitable for use on almost all treated and untreated stone surfaces. It’s safe for use on block paving, bricks, Indian sandstone, York stone, garden paths, and more.
How To Use
- Apply the solution directly onto the area using a pump sprayer or a watering can. Use it neat, without dilution.
- Leave the area for 1-2 hours. Keep pets and children away during this time. The solution will start to fizz as it works – this is normal and nothing to worry about.
- Rinse the area thoroughly and leave to dry.
- Once dried, it’s safe to allow children and pets back onto the area.