Kranzle Pressure Washer - HD 7/122 TS
Customer Services: 01634 245666
7-14 Day Lead Time
Best Seller - Ideal For Detailers & Valeters using mains power. When the trigger is released amps drop and the motor completely stops until the trigger is squeezed again. If running on a generator the 7/122 ( No Total Stop) would be the better option.
Distinguished by their convenient and compact design as well as by their robust suitability for everyday use.
The slower running versions offering maximum durability with lower water flow consumption and the ability to draw water from a static source; with the higher water volume output versions offering more power.
Constructed with a solid forged special brass pump, heavy duty induction motor and stainless-steel water bearing parts - these are intended for intensive use, year after year.
- TS : Total-Stop version, saving wear to seals if the machine is used intermittently but left switched on for long periods
- Convenient, space-saving & compact design
- Trigger gun with safety catch M2000
- 10 m high-pressure hose
- Stainless steel lance with spray nozzle
- Dirtkiller lance, optionally
- Can withstand voltage fluctuations
- 5 m power lead with molded UK 3-pin plug
- Slow running, silent and durable electrical induction motor (1,400 rpm)
- Advanced water inlet suction / priming design
- 120 Bar Pressure
- 7 l/min flow