Kranzle Pressure Washer - HD 7/122
Customer Services: 01634 245666
Distinguished by their convenient and compact design as well as by their robust suitability for everyday use. They come in two different performance categories:
The slower running versions offering maximum durability with lower water flow consumption and the ability to draw water from a static source; with the higher water volume output versions offering more power.
Constructed with a solid forged special brass pump, heavy duty induction motor and stainless-steel water bearing parts - these are intended for intensive use, year after year.
- Convenient, space-saving & compact design
- Trigger gun with safety catch M2000
- 10 m high-pressure hose
- Stainless steel lance with spray nozzle
- Dirtkiller lance, optionally
- Can withstand voltage fluctuations
- 5 m power lead with molded UK 3-pin plug
- Slow running, silent and durable electrical induction motor (1,400 rpm)
- Advanced water inlet suction / priming design
- 120 Bar Pressure
- 7 l/min flow